Dr. Jen is excited to provide nutritional consultations in a more convenient space for you! At Blue Sky Health and Wellness, we appreciate how challenging it can be to come in for a doctor’s appointment, and this new service provides you with Dr. Jen’s expertise without the drive. She can work with you remotely over the phone or a face- to-face internet consultation. Whatever works for you, just let us know when scheduling your appointment.
Here is how the Online Nutritional Consulting program works:
1. Request an appointment ONLINE HERE or call our office directly at 703-975-9144.
2. Once you confirm your appointment time, you will pay in full for your appointment. This can be done ONLINE HERE or you can call our office with your payment information.
initial phone or face-to-face internet consultation will last 60 minutes. The initial consultation fee is $225.00. This consultation will cover your primary health concerns, an
overview of testing previously submitted before your appointment if applicable,
and an action plan moving forward to include testing, supplements and referrals
if necessary. Your appointment will be followed up by an email with future
3. You will then receive an email confirming your appointment time and all the necessary paper work that needs to be filled out will be sent to you. Please take the time to read the email, as some information is time sensitive!
4. You will receive an email, text or phone reminder of your appointment. Please let us know how you prefer to be contacted when scheduling your appointment.
5. Our office will call you at the time of your scheduled appointment. It is that easy!
Important Notes: If you are suffering with CIRS, biotoxin illness, please note the initial consultation fee and follow up consultations are not the same as our general consultation fees. Contact our office directly at 703-975-9144 for more information.
* All missed appointments will incur a $50.00 non-refundable fee. If you need to reschedule or cancel your consultation appointment, we require 24-hour notice to do so to avoid a missed appointment fee.
Nutritional Consulting for Pediatrics(from newborns to adolescents)
Dr. Jennifer Sims is a holistic pediatric expert! Dr. Jennifer graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic from the National University of Health Sciences in 2002. She is a certified Pediatric Chiropractor, a certified Applied Kinesiologist, Webster Technique Practitioner and an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. She is also completing her certification in CIRS, biotoxin Illness.
Dr. Jennifer has been practicing in Northern VA for over 16 years and her passion is working with children. She works with children who are struggling with developmental delays, Autism, ADHD, asthma, allergies, constipation, feeding issues as well as children who have digestive disturbances and chronic immune system challenges. She brings empathy and patience to help you work with your “Tweens and Teens” in bettering their health. She uses up to date testing and nutritional approaches to help you help your child thrive!
As a mother of two boys she brings compassion and understanding to how challenging it is to having children with health issues. Her clinic provides a true wellness approach to getting children back on track and helping them reach their full potential.
- Feeding & Growth Concerns
- Behavior/Mood/Learning Concerns
- Digestive Disturbances/ IBS/ SIBO
- CIRS - Biotoxin Illness
Nutritional Consulting for Women
Dr. Jennifer Sims is a Chiropractic Physician, who has over 16 years of experience working with women who have health challenges that are seeking alternative treatments.
Dr. Jennifer graduated as a Doctor of Chiropractic from the National University of Health Sciences in 2002. She is a certified Pediatric Chiropractor, a certified Applied Kinesiologist, Webster Technique Practitioner and an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. She is also completing her certification in CIRS, biotoxin Illness.
Her practice serves women, infants and children by using holistic approaches to health care. She works with women who are struggling with fertility issues, thyroid, digestive imbalances and chronic immune system challenges.
Dr. Jen uses up to date testing and nutritional approaches to help you get to the source of the problem. She has firsthand experience with Auto-immune and digestive issues. She will help you create a customized plan to get you back on track with your health.
- Thyroid imbalance
- Digestive Disturbances- IBD, SIBO
- Focus Issues
- Auto-immune Disease
- General Wellness
- CIRS – Biotoxin Illness
- Healthy Eating for Pregnancy